Information We Collect
We collect information from those who visit and interact with our Services. For users of the Services, this information may include the following:
- full name, login credentials, email address, physical address, and phone number;
- credit card and payment information; and
- interests, comments, requests, and other information you may offer.
We may also automatically collect other information as you interact with the Services. We may collect and maintain device, browser, and operating system information, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Services visits, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as swipes, share lists, and recommendations). We also may automatically collect information from cookies that are placed throughout the Services. Generally, this information is collected in aggregate form, which means we cannot personally identify you through these mechanisms.
The above information may also be collected by third-party service providers, such as Shopify.
We collect certain information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to facilitate the provision of your requested services, such as to fulfill orders. We also use this information to track user behavior, improve our products and services, communicate with you regarding the Services, and generate statistics and trend data for internal and external business purposes, such as marketing campaigns and social media advertising.
Sharing your personal information
We do not share your information for commercial purposes. In addition, we may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform tasks on our behalf and that help us better provide our Services to you.
- To protect us, our users, or law enforcement officials: We may share your information to comply with legal processes (including to comply with the law, enforce our Terms of Service, or respond to subpoenas, discovery requests, or similar legal processes or proceedings), cooperate with law enforcement or when we believe it is prudent to share information with legal authorities and investigate and prevent fraud or imminent harm to you, our users, or to us. We may also share your information to ensure the security of our network and services.
- In the event of a business transfer: We may share your information with another entity as a result of a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or we go out of business. User information is generally considered an asset that is transferred in one of these types of corporate transactions.
- With your consent: We may also share your information in other circumstances when we have obtained your consent.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, alteredor destroyed. Communications with our Website are all conducted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryptiontechnology. Through our use of SSL encryption technology, all information communicatedbetween you and our website is secured. -We will not use the collection of users’ personal information as the main purpose. -Communicate with you; -Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; -We use the information we collect to enhance your experience of our website and our products and services; -We do not rent or sell this information to any third-party. -Without your consent, we will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information or to see if these rights apply to you, please contact us. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.